Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
You are full of the world

Friday, October 24, 2014 @ 7:34 AM | 0 Comment [s]

It's weird how sometimes you think that the people who'd be there for you forever, are the first ones to leave when you need somebody.

Sometimes in life when I'm doing the most normal of things like reading a book or just listening in class; I stop and think, what am I doing here. What am I doing with my life, is this how I want to keep on going? And I think that I want to go out and travel the world and help others in the less fortunate countries but then a part of me wants to fall in love and stay grounded and another part of me just wants to do well and make my parents proud. 

And I just have a lot of homework.

But when I stop and think about life and how we're living, I can't help but wonder if there's more to it than just these mediocre everyday activities. I look around the train and my home and see the haggard, helpless faces of the weary, heartbroken and the lost. I look around at this broken world that we live in and try to find what's left for me, for us, here. 

But every now and then, through the dark clouds and the rainy seasons, I see a sliver of light, just beyond the horizon. Close enough to see, but too far to touch. And that's what we live for. In the midst of all our tragedies and heartbreaks, that sliver of light and hope is all that we have to hold onto. To embrace it's warmth and to live in the now, even if it's just for that moment. To know that you are alive and you are breathing, and there are some things in this world still worth living for. 



Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!