Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
I don't feel right

Monday, December 23, 2013 @ 6:29 AM | 0 Comment [s]

It's been ages since I've been here. No one in this dusty old space anymore I guess.

The holidays are almost over. I spent the first half of it in school almost everyday and spent December trying to finish my homework and all my other responsibilities. Just came back from Japan too. 

Do you know the feeling, when nothing's wrong, yet nothing's right? I've been depressed for over a year. Do you know what it's like, trying to fight your way out, but you can't seem to stop drowning? Do you know how it feels to have the demons screaming so loud in your head that you can't do anything but close your eyes and wish it all away? Do you know what it's like to feeling so rejected, that you'll never be good enough? I feel like that every single day. And if you do too, well... I hope no one else has to ever feel what I feel, or go through what I've been through. I know it's hard. I'm still struggling too. I can't give you any words of encouragement anymore. "Stay strong." I'd be a hypocrite if I did. The only comfort I could offer is the fact that you're not alone.

I know out there somewhere other people definitely have it worse than me, but I can't deny my own problems. 

I hate this cycle of me picking myself up for a while and then I relapse. I can't live like this anymore, but I don't know what to do. 

"Are you unhappy, my dear?" 

Everything's not alright, and I would rather...


Still can't cry. 








Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!