Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
Who am I

Friday, October 11, 2013 @ 7:09 AM | 0 Comment [s]

It feels like it's been forever since I've last blogged. Talked to Felicia a few days ago, and she reminded me of how I can use blogging to express my feelings instead of keeping them bottled up inside which is what I've been doing. I guess I kind of forgot, being so focused on what I should say instead of writing what I want. 



This picture is brilliant, for me at least. It kind of describes me almost perfectly. I hate having this kind of negative mindset but I can't control the voices in my head and it's killing me. I'm so tired of all the bullshit that I put up with and there's so many events coming up. I know I can do it with Jesus but some days I just feel so alone. Doesn't really make sense, I sound like a hypocrite. 

I've just lost myself I guess, I don't know how to act or how I should be anymore. No one seems happy when I try to be myself. Then again maybe it's me, maybe I am just that horrible. 

Got a lot of things to deal with that are coming up, really important decisions and events and commitments. I just feel like I have a heavy heart but I'm numb. How do I stop feeling like this. Gonna run tomorrow so maybe I'll sort it out. There's got to be other ways. 

Haha but I gotta shake it off right? Head up and stay strong. X


Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!