Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
I want to change

Sunday, October 27, 2013 @ 9:16 PM | 0 Comment [s]

I need to change. I can't keep living like this anymore. Ever since I came back from camp, I have been sleeping really late and waking up at midday and it feels horrible (amongst other things). On top of that Ive got so many things to juggle. I joined drill competition in the end, LAMDA, OBS, SJWP, piano & even Chinese. 

Holiday resolutions! 
1. On days where I don't have drill practice I must go running or do my sit ups and squats lol

2. I gotta finish all my school homework once I get back from mega camp

3. I must not sleep past 12 these holidays (I'll try) 

There's probably more but I just can't think of them right now haha. I really want to change the way I'm living because I can't go on like this anymore. 


Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!