Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
These moments will all be stories someday

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 @ 8:08 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Just realised I never posted this. 

A lot has happened this past week. New revelations, new perspectives I guess. Good or bad, I don't really know yet. 

Haha I've just been sitting here staring at my screen for the longest time, I don't really know where to start. On teachers' day we finally did our performance, and I don't know how to feel about it, but I'm just glad it's over. Watched percy jackson afterwards with primary school friends, it was a nice to finally see most of them again. 

Friday was nothing much, went for lunch at garden slug an then met up with Amanda to prepare for our presentation that we had on monday, then went out for dinner with 

Ugh I can't even do this anymore, just typing about what happened. So many things have gone by, some really really bad ones and some pretty good ones. I don't know where I stand anymore, and I don't know what's going on with my family and with my friends. Sometimes I feel like giving up on everything, and other times I feel like clinging onto what's left in hopes that I can fix it again. 

Friday, saturday and today was by far the worst. On saturday morning... I can't even describe what happened. I never ever want to go through that again. I'm so scared for everything that's going on because I know that I can't control anything and I don't what I'm doing or where I'm going. 

When people are stressed, there are many things they do to get their mind off things. Drawing, writing, dancing etc.

Mine is music. I grew up listening to all kinds of music, and music has always been there for me. When I'm so tired of everything, I just listen to music and block everything out and I feel better. 


I have a love-hate relationship with the new 10 o'clock show on channel U. I hate how the main character reminds me so much of you and the memories just keep on replaying in my head. 

Sigh but right now, whatever I'm going through will pass, but I gotta keep on fighting to stay afloat. I have to start working hard to make things happen, I can't afford to just sit around anymore.

I realise that what I'm going through will just literally be stories someday. I've learnt the hard way that I can't control everything and plan everything. I believe that things happen for a reason, but I don't believe in just letting things happen instead of making them happen. Does that make sense? Probably not. 




Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!