Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
Can anybody hear me?

Saturday, September 28, 2013 @ 9:48 PM | 0 Comment [s]


It feels like it's been forever since I've been here! EOYs are almost over, there's only art, dnt and english listening left. I took down my blog from my twitter, I don't know if I'll ever put it back up again. Last saturday was a really hard day for me, because of many  things that I'd thought I'd never do. But this week's been crazy as well. 

Lately I've been questioning things and myself a lot. Because I don't know if I'm really meant to be there or if I just don't belong. I keep on screwing things up and I'm kind of afraid to go back there because I know I've made mistakes and I haven't found a way to fix them. Maybe I'm not supposed to be there after all. But I love helping out, I really do. But then again it's just me not being good enough. 

Conflicted and I don't know how to fix this mess and it's all my fault. I just want to be able to be good at something that I'm actually passionate about but all the little voices in my head are coming back again. 

And I think I'm having studying withdrawal syndrome haha. EOYs ended last week and now I don't have anything to do which makes it worse because now I need to find something  that I can be productive and helpful at instead of messing everything up. 

I just don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going. Again. 





Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!