Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
You don't know what goes on inside my head

Saturday, August 24, 2013 @ 8:29 AM | 0 Comment [s]


I thank God for this week, all the good things and the bad things. This week wasn't exceptionally busy, but I just felt like everything was weighing down on me.

Today was great though! Woke up early and I was being spontaneous, decided to go for a run & I didn't really know where I was running. The park was too crowded so I just kept on following this path at the back of my block until I reached the end and back. It was a really good run, the weather and everything. :) Feeling super refreshed and I know most girls hate when they're all sweaty after exercising but I kind of like the feeling... haha yeah.

Washed up then headed to TYA! It was better than last I guess I talked to more people and made new friends yay, and it's such a joy to help out and serve in a sense so I really enjoy it there :) Today there was a hari raya celebration too so there was lunch and we could talk to the kids and their parents. 

Afterwards I just went to the library to study again and I was so conflicted in the morning because I had to choose between studying and the cell outing. I don't have time to study during the week so I had to study then, but in the end it was cancelled though because it was kind of last minute and not everyone could go. 

Tx today was really awesome, and the sermon was about following your God-given dream and how it is a God-given responsibility. I responded to the altar call and Charmaine prayed for me and I'm so thankful for her prayer. I want to reach out to people for God and share His word. I want to reach out to my school and have my own cell group. :) It seems like a really big dream to me but I know can do it with God and faith. 

That's exactly why I love tea, it's my comfort drink when I'm feeling down. And lately I've been feeling, not sad or broken even, just... numb. No one really knows me, even though I've told some of my closest friends pretty crazy things. There's just some things that even I can't talk about that's happened and I need healing. I don't know what I'm doing with my life and that's why today's sermon was really important to me. A God-given dream, something that you have to work towards, you know? A sense of direction. 

I used to just live life as it is, not thinking about it. But there has to be more than this and I want to change things. Now I look forward to TYA, church, family and friends & even things like exercising and studying. I know I have plenty of things to settle next week but now when I'm juggling all of that and the dream that I can work towards with God, it doesn't seem so tough anymore. I might get overwhelmed often but I just have to keep pressing on and knowing that God will be with me every step of the way. 


To end off here's a picture that i thought was really funny haha



Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!