Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
Ephesians 3:16-18

Saturday, August 17, 2013 @ 9:30 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Today was such a great day, been looking forward to the weekend all week! 

I started TYA today and it was really enjoyable. :-) Although it was so awkward and I couldn't really talk to the people I made a few friends, I think. Haha idk most of them are adults and only about 2 around my age and I feel so out of place because I'm new, hope I get to know them better. I'm teaching this little boy and he reminds me of one of my nephews, but I don't know if I'll teach him next week too. But I really do enjoy helping the children, and you get this really good feeling from just serving. :-)

After TYA I bought milk tea and then headed to the library where I once again embarrassed myself and then studied for over 2 hours yay. So my lunch was milk tea... whoops. But I think I'm going to have to go to the library every week anyway since I have so much time to spare before church service and my EOYs are coming up in less than a month *can't breathe*

After studying I just went to meet Cheng En and we went to tx. Today's worship was so powerful and I could really feel the presence of God, such a wonderful feeling. Pastor Khong was preaching today about how we must arise to shine and he shared about the new tct building and it's really cool! It's gonna be huge with so many facilities and I'm excited for it. 

We had cell afterwards and apparently there was this guy that Grace couldn't stand because he was being kind of creepy and she and Cass made me run away, haha it was pretty funny now that I think about it. I was just talking to people while waiting for my aunt to go and eat 小笼包 with Andrea~~~ It was really yummy hehe, that's all I can say. 

Missed out many things but I've been trying to write this post for over an hour now. Attention span of a goldfish.

 I'm really scared for next week because I'm gonna be so busy and overwhelmed with my teachers' day song rehearsals, music & slides, CIP presentation, the actual CIP, Chinese oral (dying), a write up, emails, GB and I have to start studying for my exams too. Actually it doesn't sound like a lot la but it is when I actually do it haha. 

But God is my provider and I don't have to be scared because Jesus is with me and He'll lead me through it. :-) 


Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!