Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
Afraid of heights

Thursday, August 1, 2013 @ 8:06 AM | 0 Comment [s]

It feels like it's been forever since I've last came here man, but now I have a little more free time because my cts are over! *happy dance* But I still have rehearsals, teachers and many projects to deal with though (meh). :-(

I'm not sure how I'll do for my common tests cause some were alright but some were pretty bad so I'm giving everything up God. Tomorrow we have a ndp rehearsal so it's gonna be a long day but then it's the weekends! Super excited for this week and the week ahead, I can't stop smiling it's creepy. OH and and and I'm so psyched for 1014! The most amazing thing happened last sunday and I was just so happy I started crying. I don't really know how to say it but at that time I was just losing hope and I was praying and praying to God about everything and suddenly Mridula texted me saying that she could come and throughout the week everyone could come except for Kelvina but I'm super thankful to God! Praying and fasting everyday was definitely worth it for them to be able to come. :-) But the 40 days of prayer ends on 9 August though, so I'm not done yet gotta keep pressing. 

I've also been sick the past week because I had a sore throat that spiralled into a fever and now it's just a slight cold at least, so I'm glad.

(Oops 9% haha better hurry)

I've been getting better and I'm healing so it's all fading, but I know that I can't promise that I won't go back cause I don't trust myself anymore. That's really sad... Anyway I don't think I've ever told anyone but I am afraid of a lot of things. My more tangible fears are dumb honestly. I can't be in the same room as a spider, I've never watched a horror movie in my life, I don't stop praying whenever I'm alone in the dark and I can't do anything related to heights without feeling nauseous. 

I don't want to fall and I can't really afford to take the risk again. Have you ever watched "We Bought a Zoo"? 20 seconds of insane courage. 20 seconds of insane bravery. That's all you need right? Damn I feel like lying in bed and watching movies all day and eating. A lot. Hahaha nah. I gotta go swimming again soon. :-(

But I do want that movie day. 





Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!