Sometimes you have to be your own hero.

Friday, July 19, 2013 @ 8:19 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Today was a depressing day. Actually it was more of a depressing week with a few highlights. Especially wednesday during cip and we brought children to the zoo! I love children and my kid was so adorable and he was super nice haha.

Today we had oral and I was so nervous I was shaking and the oral teacher had to ask me if I was nervous and told me to calm down. And I was so dumb, during the second question I was just talking and I got lost and I actually said "Um, sorry, what was the question?" And then she started laughing at me. Sigh, nice antonia, nice. 

Afterwards we had drill and Faith and I were commanders for love sec 1s cause their our contingent for the inter-drill com and I think I might the worst commander ever. It's been so long since I last did it and I was terrible and I was so strict I think all my sec 1s hate me now, eh I just hope I do a better job next time. But honestly I'd really rather do drill than command. 

On the bright side, tomorrow's finally G12 conference! Super hyped for it and I can't wait, it's what's been pushing me on all week. I just have I bring my notes there to study as well haha. And people have been asking why my hair has been in a bun so often lately and the reason's... kind of embarrassing. It's just because I need a haircut okay HAHA. My fringe is now really long and I don't know where to put it and it's so irritating so somehow after I leave the house it always ends up in a bun heh. 

I've been trying to be more positive lately but I'm still kind of numb. Anyway, pray that tomorrow will be a great day amen.



Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!