Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
Save me, Jesus

Saturday, July 6, 2013 @ 10:16 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Blogging from my phone again, this app is pretty useful, I can just let feelings out whenever I want. Today was good, well really only the last part of the day. 

On the way to church this week I just couldn't stop thinking about everything and I was just really tired. I think I only perked up when I went to the toilet with grace after worship and I washed my face and we talked for a while. 

After church I ate dinner with my dad and brother and we went to watch despicable me 2, it was an okay movie. I think I only enjoyed it cause it was funny and the minions are cute heh. 

This week's been rough and carefree at the same time, if that makes sense. When I'm not around anyone I can feel what I want to and I don't have to put on an act for them and all the negativity and fears and doubts just drown me. But when I'm with my family and friends I smile and I try to enjoy the most of what I have with them, thank God for them. :-)

I'm in a bit of a rough patch now and I don't know how to deal with my feelings and what I should do. Music is literally my only escape now and I'm just trying to block everything out I guess. When I put in my earpiece and the music blasts it's like there's only me and the music and all my problems are gone. Sounds weird but meh. 

I want to draw closer to God and I've said this a thousand times but... anyway.
I pray for all the people like me who need healing and revival, amen. 


Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!