Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
Drowning beneath the waves or dying from thirst

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 @ 8:19 AM | 0 Comment [s]

I'm exhausted and it's only tuesday. I've been and will be coming back home only around 7 everyday this week expect thursday (thank God) and that's the only day that I can actually study for my cts and I really need to! I'm super hyped and looking forward to the G12 Conference but I've got to start finding time to study if I want to go for it. And I've other classes that the schedule's all messed up man.  I can't breath askjwiqhajgiw. I'm juggling cca, monitors council, projects, school, cip & studying and all the things going on in school and home, I can't handle the stress anymore. :-( 

Dear Lord, I've been losing faith and I need You now. I reject all these negative thoughts from me and the words that people say, I pray that You will be my cornerstone and that You'll mutiply my time and give me strength to help me to keep on going. Help me learn to trust in You and leave everything in Your hands because I need to rely on Your strength and not my own. In Jesus' name I pray AMEN.



Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!