Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
Pep talk

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 @ 7:15 AM | 0 Comment [s]

I haven't been my best lately, but I'm trying to get better. I thought spending time with God at idol camp would really help but I didn't go in the end, cause of some dumb reason that I have to settle when I go to church next saturday. I'm trying to get better but it's hard when you have scars to remind you of everything. Haha I feel weird but I decided to give myself a pep talk for future me, if I'm ever feeling down again next time.  


Dear future me, 

Okay Antonia, time to get your shit sorted out. Lately you've been feeling so awful and alone but time to get out of your pity party. You've felt this way before and things definitely got better right? So what if things are overwhelming? Give everything to God and rest in Him. Pick yourself up and start doing things for yourself. Do things that make you feel useful and important and happy, don't just give in to everybody. If you feel useless and unwanted, open up and go make new friends. It's okay to start over again. You may feel so tired of everything and if you can't find free time to escape and rest, make a schedule and make sure you stick to it and complete all your work. If you can't find anyone to talk to, talk to God. Oh and go for a swim, cause you forget how happy it makes you. :-)

Love, me.




Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!