Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
Undone

Thursday, May 23, 2013 @ 6:16 AM | 0 Comment [s]

I'm sorry I'm really a mess right now 
I'm trying my best to get it together somehow

Lots of things happened today that I never want to experience again. I can't believe I did that. And I know, shame on me. I'm pathetic and I disappointed you. I understand. I don't belong here, I shouldn't even be here. And it's okay, I wouldn't want someone like me in my life either. 

Tell me where love goes when it's gone
Tell me where hearts go when they go wrong 
Suddenly someone is no one
I've come undone 



Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!