Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
Terrified

Thursday, May 16, 2013 @ 7:22 AM | 0 Comment [s]

I'm so so so scared now okay I don't know what I'm doing I'm not even prepared I need to sleep but I'm not done with anything what do I do. For the first time in my life I'm dreading saturday. It's the rmun presentation and honestly I'm not even done. Not close. Lately I've been feeling so horrible I don't look forward to anything anymore what's the point. 

Does it break his heart to see me feel like this? I feel like I'm fucking worthless. Please please please just let everything be okay in the end. Help me to not feel so rejected and alone and help me to be able to hurry up and finish my work cause I'm only back at 7 tomorrow and the presentation is on saturday morning. 

I just really need someone who will listen right now.


Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!