Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
I'm just really lost

Saturday, May 11, 2013 @ 7:29 AM | 0 Comment [s]

This week was a really bad week. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong and askjdshaj I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I've just gotta concentrate on now and not dwell on the past, right? Right. 

I feel like I'm losing my place. Now in gb I was the timer and I did my drill pretty well and I took pride in it, but now I'm a commander and I think my drill is getting worse and so are my grades. I'm not the same person I was anymore and now I don't know who I am. What do I have left to offer sigh.

Today was fun though. :-) Had to wake up at 7.30 to get ready for the rmun meeting with mr devan but it was pretty alright. Except for the fact that we spent nearly 4 hours in the cultural room hah. It was useful though, the comments he gave us and everything. I don't know how I'm going to do my secondary issue I don't think I'm on the right track at all. The rmun presentation is next saturday so there's practically no time left and I might miss church. Now it's all sad again haha. 

I was ushering today! It was pretty fun, except that I screwed up giving out the offering bags again. But I desperately needed to go to the toilet the whole time I was giving out the bulletins. But it was really really nice to help out. :-) 

Next week is gonna be a really busy week too (I think I say that every week anyway) and I'm so sick and tired both physically and mentally. I'm trusting in God and putting my faith in Him and that's all I need. 




Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!