Sometimes you have to be your own hero.

Sunday, May 12, 2013 @ 12:22 AM | 0 Comment [s]

"If you're afraid of everyone leaving you, what do you do?"

"Make them stay." 

"And if you can't do that, or don't know how to?"

Ellie shrugged. "I don't know." 

"Yes, you do. In fact you've done it. You leave first," Coop said, "so you don't have to watch them walk away." 



Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!