Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
"Sorry I'm worthless."

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 @ 7:13 AM | 0 Comment [s]

I feel like shit. I HATE THIS. I hate all of it. My life's falling apart. I'm breaking. Whenever it seems like things are looking up and I'm all happy and pumped about being okay again something just has to come along and mess everything up. 

You may think it's stupid but it's so much more to me. It's all I've ever had, don't you understand? It's what defines me, it's they only thing that I actually feel good about. But now it's gone. Whenever people talk about me, they only know me cause of it. 

I have nothing left.


It's the only thing that I want to excel in because it's what I've done my entire life. But that just builds expectations and getting hopes up. My worst fears are coming through. Disappointing people and failure. It's all happening now and I can't do anything about it. I tried my best, I tried so hard, I really did. I can't do this anymore. I can't face you and see what you'll say. 

I can see it in your eyes. It hurts but it's okay... I'm used to it. You all think the same thing. I know it too, I'm nothing without it. You don't have to tell me again that I'm worthless, I know it too.


Oh I did something I should have done long ago, removed my blog from my twitter bio. Gonna spend some time by myself this weekend if I can cause I have no time during the weekdays. I just to get away from all this. I need some time to myself. To get things sorted. I could do it actually, run away. Going far away, would be amazing. 

One day maybe. 




Cheers. x


Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!