Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
My week

Saturday, April 20, 2013 @ 7:17 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Hi so... today's title's different. Yeah. Anyway this week has been one of the worst weeks ever this year. So many horrible things have been happening around the world and the emotions that I've been feeling aren't the best either. This week we got back most of our common test results and some of them were really disappointing for me. The worst thing ever was when people cried after getting back their results. It really is heartbreaking.

My friend said I looked so calm whenever I got back my results and in my mind I'm just "I'm dying inside I'll go home and start bawling I won't do it in school" haha. So yeah it's been pretty tough. And now so many projects and competitions are starting to pile up again. I have my english project, physics competition, the singapore kindness movement, rmun and so much more. It's getting really stressful. :-( 

Today we had gb enrolment service! It was pretty okay, but the parade seems to be getting shorter and shorter every year I remember back then it would be at least an hour and more but now it seems like only half an hour? Yeah and afterwards I went to church and I'm so thankful I did. The sermon really spoke to me today, but I'm sure it spoke to many people as well. It was about having your faith tested. 

So yeah, this week has been pretty shitty, not just in results alone. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong and I was so frustrated. I think halfway through the week I just... gave up. I was praying and praying and everything just kept going wrong no matter how hard I tried so I stopped trying. I know I feel ashamed, I should have persevered but it was harder than I'd thought it'd be. 

When things go wrong and when people ask "Where's your God now?" You know to say that "He's right here, just as He's always been. I know this because He has promised that He will never leave me nor forsake me." And pastor Daniel told us something that really impacted me. The question isn't where is your God now, it's where is your faith at? 

I went up for the altar call cause I really need God in my life right now. I need Him to help me through everything. Then I had a nice talk with Grace over dinner and we met some super nice people too! Haha we talked about about a lot of things and I'm really thankful to have her as my cell leader honestly.

Hehe well that's all really, I should have more of these kind of posts.





Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!