Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
"Cause it's time to leave those feelings behind."

Thursday, April 11, 2013 @ 8:35 AM | 0 Comment [s]

HELLO HELLO!

Finally blogging again oh I've missed it so much. Hahaha my common tests are overrrr! It ended on Tuesday but I've been busy, haven't really had time to blog. ): Actually I'm still doing work now but meh. 

I screwed up 2 papers, my hcl and lit and I just pray that I'm able to do well for all my subjects. I really really want to do well. Ah and I forgot to bring my red tie on monday and you have to go to the back of assembly everyday for the rest of the week and I swear I'm never forgetting my tie again, it is the most troublesome thing ever. 

So much has happened I don't even know where to start! Haha oh I realised I have about 4 events/camps happening in June. First is sec 2 camp > RMUN > Corporals camp (it's on my birthday! :-( ) > IDOL camp oh my. Yeah but that's later in the year so... Right now I have my english project, engineering competition (?), sjwp, RMUN (still can't believe I got in) and something else but I can't seem to remember. Oh yes and I'm in drill comm for gb! (: Enrolment service is coming up, I wanted to go for the study camp with my cell but not anymore. 

There's also this LOL book that the church has given us, it stands for Live Out Love. It's a book and everyday you have to do something for your parents and I think it's lovely but, I read it everyday but I haven't gotten around to doing all the things that we're supposed to do though. I will I guess, yeah.

Went out with Alex on wednesday after school! It's been a while since I've had such a fun day out. It felt kind of weird though, it's like there's suddenly a break but you're expecting a pile of work but there isn't. Does that make sense? Probably not. Yeah lots of stuff happened and it was really nice. (-: I bought 2 new phone covers for $5 and the one I'm using now is transparent but with a mint green bumper and the other one is my absolute favourite shade of purple and it's so pretty *_* to me anyway haha.

UGH I think I'm falling sick, I feel horrible and I can't stop sneezing and my nose is running I'm sorry if this post is crap I feel a bit woozy, I should sleep soon. Let me end off.

It's a bit weird but I think I've got to move on. I'm only hurting myself right now, trying to make something out of nothing. I don't need you, not anymore and it's time I let you go. 

Goodbye. (-:




Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!