Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
"Beautiful exchange."

Sunday, April 28, 2013 @ 12:41 AM | 0 Comment [s]

HELLO.

This week has been a really hectic one, things are just getting busier and busier. I have to start on my research for rmun and physics and we have to find a day to meet up for our english and I have meetings everyday after school ugh LET ME BREATHE.

There was sec 4 farewell on thursday and I swear it was the saddest thing ever. :-( Super depressed to see the sec 4s go, I can't even imagine how gb meetings will be like without them. But I think when the sec 3s leave next year, I'll just start bawling. We're like a big GB family and now it's like a part of us is gone. :-(

Sigh then friday was pretty fun, cause there was SOP so that's why GB was on thursday and since half of the hcl class was gone, we ended at 4! ^-^ I was seriously contemplating whether or not to go to nex to research for rmun cause I'm rubbish at doing work at home but then I decided to go home instead cause I was kind of tired.

WORST DECISION EVER. 

Instead of researching and doing work I went grocery shopping and ate grapes and watched pewdiepie with my sister until dinner....... sigh antonia you failure ha ha. But saturday was even better than friday!! :-) After piano, alex and I went with my aunts and popo to pick mel up from the airport and have lunch. Missed her so much! <3 Afterwards we went to church and I loved the service.

It was different, pastor Daniel was really reminding us and asking why we even come to church  in the first place. It's not the first time I've heard messages like these but they're really wake up calls. Lately I've been feeling so far away from God but yesterday I could really feel His presence, it's an awesome feeling. 

We met my aunt later at vivo and went to fruit paradise, the place with the best fruit tarts ever. *_* Yeah so saturday was really great. 

Ending off here with a beautiful song because I have work to do heh, will try and blog soon! 

You were near, Though I was distant
Disillusioned I was lost and insecure

Still mercy fought, For my attention
You were waiting at the door, Then I let You in

Trading Your life, For my offenses
For my redemption, You carried all the blame

Breaking the curse, Of our condition
Perfection took our place

When only love
Could make a way
You gave Your life
In a beautiful exchange

My burden erase, my life forgiven
There is nothing, that could take this love away

My only desire, and sole ambition
Is to love You just the same

When only love
Could make a way
You gave Your life
In a beautiful exchange


When only love
Could break these chains
You gave Your life 
In a beautiful exchange

Holy are You God
Holy is Your name
With everything I've got
My heart will sing how I love You


Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!