Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
"I want to live life from a new perspective."

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 @ 8:42 PM | 0 Comment [s]

HELLOOOO! Oh my goodness it has been nearly 2 weeks since I last blogged and I finally found the time today! Well not exactly I shouldn't even be blogging now but meh. Lately everything's been so busy and all I can do is wake up early > go out and do everything > come back late and fall asleep and the cycle's been going on and on. It's really hectic.

The things that have happened since I last blogged are Fedora's birthday, my mum's birthday, ushering at sports day, my stage 3 drill test, disney on ice and gb company camp (where we took our drill test again) and countless meetings for sjwp! 


This is exactly how I feel like for drill right now. ): I realise I talk a lot about drill. Hahaha anyway yeah I honestly think I failed my stage 3 drill test. I horse kick T_T I don't know when I started I never used to but apparently now I do and I can't make it right and it's gonna screw my drill up ugh, I'm so mad but at the same time I'm heartbroken. If that makes sense to you. Idk you may think I'm overreacting but drill means so much more to me than what other people think.

Chinese project. Oh just talking about it makes me pissed. They both knew that I was still at camp yet they did the project without me and told me I didn't need to do anything. I mean some might find it good but I'm not like that. 

SUPER IRRITATED. 

Man I have not been having my best days lately. I've been having so much going on around me (nothing I would blog about) and I don't know how to deal with them. 






At camp we watched the movie soul surfer and it is one of the most inspiring movies ever. It's about this girl, Bethany Hamilton, who dreams of being a pro surfer but one day she loses an arm because of a shark attack and this is the story of how she perseveres and learns to live again. It's an amazing movie, definitely recommend it. 

Anyway, one of the scenes was about how you should see life from a new perspective when you can't make sense of things. I'm trying, I really am. But I just can't see how this can be God's plan for me and I'm so lost. 



I want to see everything from a new point of view. I want to step back and see how all of this is going to work out. 

I'm willing to work for it, for things to get better. But I need to know where to start. I hate this lousy feeling. I hate having fights with you. I hate going back there. I want it to stop. 







I'm not giving up, I'm starting over. 
And this time, I'm winning the fight. 


Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!