Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
"Get to know me."

Saturday, February 9, 2013 @ 8:16 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Ello, not gonne blog really heavy stuff yet maybe next week once all the cny stuff are over. (: This is a get to know me tag that my friend tagged me in and I thought why so not it here so, eh. Haha these are just super fun to do.

Get to know me!
1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Open, unless I turn on the air-con
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Sometimes, if they're pretty
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Tucked in
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Nope
5:Do you like to use post-it notes? Sure, they're really handy in class
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Nope
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? What?
8:Do you have freckles? No
9:Do you always smile for pictures? I think so
10:What is your biggest pet peeve? When people don't know the words to a song and they try to sing along like they're right / when people touch my face
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? When I'm bored heh
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? Yeah
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? Nope
16:How many people have you slept with this week? None
17:What size is your bed? Big enough for me
18:What is your song of the week? That girl by avery, it's stuck in my head
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Sure
20:Do you still watch cartoons? Sometimes
21:Whats your least favorite movie? Twilight, sorry 
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? I would put it in a bank and keep some under my bed for me
23:What do you drink with dinner? Usually water or pokka green tea
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Nothing
25:What is your favorite food? Spaghetti nachos 
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Harry potter, national treasure, pitch perfect and many more
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Back in priamry 4 for our chinese class (*:
31:Can you change the oil on a car? No
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No
33:Ever ran out of gas? No
34:Favorite kind of sandwich? Peanut butter
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal and chocolate milk 
36:What is your usual bedtime? Around 11 - 12 pm
37:Are you lazy? Definitely
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Don't celebrate it
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? Rabbit
40:How many languages can you speak? 3 and parts of 5 others
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Not currently
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos
43:Are you stubborn? Very
44:Who is better…Leno or Letterman? Meh, neutral 
45:Ever watch soap operas? Nope
46:Are you afraid of heights? Kind of
47:Do you sing in the car? Yes
48:Do you sing in the shower? Yes
49:Do you dance in the car? Yes
50:Ever used a gun? No
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Last year, for our cards
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? Some, but they're cute
53:Is Christmas stressful? Nah, it's my favourite holiday!
54:Ever eat a pierogi? Never heard of it
55:Favorite type of fruit pie? Mixed fruits haha
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Florist, teacher, singer
57:Do you believe in ghosts? I'm kind of neutral, I mean I'm not anyone to claim anything
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Plenty of times
59:Take a vitamin daily? Nope
60:Wear slippers? Yeah
61:Wear a bath robe? Nah
62:What do you wear to bed? T-shirt and boxers
63:First concert? Haven't been to one yet
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? We don't have those but think I would love Target from what I hear
I'm so tired hahaha, I'm trying to stay up late cause it's chinese new year tomorrow WOO. ^^ 
Happy Chinese New Year everybody! (: 


Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!