Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
"The question game 2."

Sunday, January 27, 2013 @ 3:31 AM | 0 Comment [s]

  • What is your favourite childhood cereal? Lucky charms & Oreo O's! Gosh I miss oreo o's, it was the best thing ever
  • Favourite colour? Purple, grey, blue. I like pastels 
  • Favourite topping? If I ate pizza it would be mushrooms
  • Favourite candy? Oooh I think I've talked about this before. Skittles, maltese and this watermelon flavoured sweet called softie in my lolly hahaha
  • Favourite body part? Ehh my cheeks
  • Favourite holiday? Definitely Christams
  • Favourite sport? Swimming & badminton
  • Favourite funny film? HA HA I'm a sucker for really lame comedy jokes and movies like Pink Panther, Johnny English etc. I remember I really liked White Chicks at one point of time
  • Favourite disney prince? Either Aladdin or Phillip  
  • Favourite disney villain? Maleficient, she's really creepy but she's cool
  • Most hated food? Cheese. Yucks, if you don't know i hate it you don't know me at all. It's just... ugh I feel gross talking about it. I don't eat anything that has cheese so I've never had a pizza, burger, cheese fries etc.
  • Biggest fear? Spiders! Disappointing others, failure and the dark
  • Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
  • Girl crush? Cher Llyod, Demi Lovato
  • Favourite bands? The cab, 5SOS, panic! at the disco, hot chelle rae, boys like girls, parachute, marianas trench and we the kings!
  • Favourite tv shows? HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER! Haha I grew up watching that show, I love it. Melissa & joey, gary unmarried, sonny with a chance, the walking dead, criminal minds, primeval, friends (when it was showing) etc. Man I watch way too much television
  • What's your most hated question? "Did you dye/straighten your hair?" No I didn't. My hair's naturally straight and it's brownish from the chlorine cause I used to swim a lot eh
  • Favourite animal? A wolf 
  • Favourite ice-cream flavour? Cookies n cream, mint or cookie dough heheheh
  • First celebrity crush? Jesse McCartney (*:

I'm kind of lazy to continue heh


Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!