Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
"Take a deep breath. It's a bad day, not a bad life."

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 @ 6:32 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Ello, today was... pretty bad.

Is it me? Did I do something wrong? I just can't stand how you guys can be so rude and playful to the extent where it's annoying and irresponsible. Everybody doesn't like y'all cause of how you act. Don't you even want to try and get along at least? 

And you. Oh my goodness I did not expect that from you at all. I thought you were better than that. I thought I actually meant something to you cause of how close we were. But no, you're just like the rest. Gossiping and backstabbing about everyone else every chance you get. 



I think, nobody would care if I'm gone. I don't make a difference anyway. Everybody will do fine without me.

I FEEL SO BAD AND AWFUL AND TERRIBLE ABOUT MYSELF I CAN'T EVEN.

My heart breaks, when I see everyone acting this way. I know you're not like this, why'd you change yourself just to fit in. Or was it me again, forever seeing the best in people and giving them my everything but I end up getting hurt instead. Probably the last one, a bad habit that I've got to kick.

Sigh. But I don't know when I realised it actually. When I got out of the shower, when I sat on the couch. I remember whenever I talk to people and cheer them up I always say that it's just a bad day, not a bad life.

Sure, my friends are pretty crappy apparently and I can't seem to trust the one I need to talk to the most cause she's the one who's hurt me. But I just have to suck it up. I'm gonna face much bigger challenges in life and this is just one of them. I just have to pray, trust in God and just get rid off the people who I can do without.

I'd do anything for you but instead you treat me like this. Eh, I'm not yours, go find someone else to manipulate and backstab. I'm through with you ~~

Stop. Take a step back. Analyse everything. It's not as bad as it seems. Breathe again. Smile. Move on.



Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!