Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
"Maybe it's not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story."

Friday, January 25, 2013 @ 7:24 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Heehee hi (:

It feels weird when I use my laptop now, I purple-fied it and the keyboard cover feels so soft and cute! Anyway, this week was a really busy week. It had its ups and downs. I still have a massive pile of homework and tasks to complete but I'm glad I got through this week.

Monday there was nothing much after school, or I just can't remember a single thing. Meh. Tuesday was house practice after school. Wednesday was the science competition at acjc. Thursday we had class comm and class monitors training. Friday was hcl after school and gb. I literally spent at least 10 hours in school everyday. ):

AT LEAST IT'S OVER. 

Haha it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Cause I had Jesus woo <3 But it's true, this week would have sucked loads if I didn't pray and trust in God to help me with all my problems everyday. 

Tomorrow's saturday! It will be a good day. I still have theory to complete and I'll try to finish up on my homework before church. Mmmm yep good luck to me. I've made some new bonds and reconciled with old friends this week, that's a pretty good part of the week. (:

I have so much to do, I have no idea why I'm even on the computer. I'm wearing my sec one camp tee, boxers and my hair's in a messy bun. I guess I just need to let everything out, I can't keep my thoughts to myself heh.

Sigh, I know I didn't act like I was affected by it at all, but I was. I was crushed and I felt terrible. I didn't mean to, honestly. I'm sorry I'm not smart enough, I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you, okay. I'm sorry.

Ahh this is a messed up post, I didn't plan to write anything.


I've been so concentrated on all my duties and all the things I had to do. Everyday my motivation is: do everything right and then the week will be over and you can rest. But it's not that easy. I mean sure you'll rest up during the weekends but then you just keep on repeating and repeating the cycle. 

What's the point? 

It'll be so tiring and boring to live like that all the time. To live for the holidays in life to rest. BOOOOO *thumbs down emoji* Hahaha. But I realise, why do I put myself through all this torture? I can just do everything with a smile and enjoy it instead of complaining about how tired I am and how I don't want to do it. I'd have to do it anyway. 

The journey is where you make all the memories. Don't let it go to waste. I've made some mistakes but I don't want to continue doing them. I can enjoy everything and still be happy. 

Maybe it is about the story.


Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!