Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
"And then I think that maybe I was designed to be alone."

Monday, January 14, 2013 @ 2:02 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Hello hello! Hehe this is a really special blog post to me because it's the first time I'm blogging from my new macbook pro!

I've been asking my mum if she has a second hand laptop that she can lend me as lately school's been requiring us to use it more often and I also need to use it a lot for my science competitions when we meet up outside. It just so happens that my aunt's workplace gives her a 60% discount so she bought it for my sister, cousins and me. 

It's the only reason why my mum will even let me look at it lol.

So yeah, I'm really thankful for it. (:

Lately things have been... well let's just say that life has it's ups and downs.

Last friday was the worst day ever. I was having mood swings and I was kind of pissed that my extra higher chinese class is now placed on friday and it ends at 4.20pm, so from now on I'll always be an hour plus late for gb. 

WHY. T_T 

I'll have to rush and change into my uniform and if we're writing a compo I'll have to rush that too, nice. I'll be so tired and so now it means that on fridays I'm in school for 12 hours oh my. HELP. 

I felt really sick after recess and that's when I started being all moody and irritated. I was pms-ing and cursing so much. I didn't mean to I just felt so frustrated with everybody. I felt so insecure because of my rash and a bunch of other problems.

Partly was also because lately I've felt like nobody wants to talk to me and I was just that one person standing by the side. 

I felt so alone. 

I've just been feeling like that lately, even with my friends. I feel like I'm invisible and that I'm a nobody. No one would care if I'm gone.

I'm always the friend who would do anything for you. I'm the one who cheers people up, I make them laugh and feel better. I'm a listening ear for everyone and I give advice. When my friend is breaking down I comfort them and love and care for them. I teach them how to breathe again.

But no one would do that for me.

I wonder, if I'm gone, would they realise that they took me for granted? Would they know how much I wanted them to hear me but I didn't have a voice? 

If only I knew who cared.

You know the feeling when you're surrounded by so many people but you still feel lonely? That's how I've been feeling. 

Did I say something stupid?There goes one more mistakeDo I bore you with my problems?Is that why you turn away?Do you know how hard I triedTo become what you want me to be?

Take meThis is all that I've gotThis is all that I'm notAll that I'll ever beI've got flaws, I've got faultsKeep searching for your perfect heartIt doesn't matter who you areWe all have our scarsWe all have our scars

You say don't act like a childBut what if its a father I need?Its not like you don't know what you got yourself intoDon't tell me I'm the one who's naiveDo you know how hard I've triedTo become who you want me to be?

Take meThis is all that I've gotThis is all that I'm notAll that I'll ever beI've got flaws, I've got faultsKeep searching for your perfect heartIt doesn't matter who you areWe all have our scarsWe all have our scars

Come on, just let it goThese are things you can't controlYour expectations, your explanationsDon't make sense to meYou and your alternativesDon't send me to your therapistsDeep down, I know what you meanAnd I'm not sure that's what I wanna beNo

Take meThis is all that I've gotThis is all that I'm notAll that I'll ever beI've got flaws, I've got faultsKeep searching for your perfect heartIt doesn't matter who you areWe all have our scarsWe all have our scarsOh no no no
Did I say something stupid?There goes one more mistake...
Scars by Allison Iraheta.
I cried bucket loads these past few days. Not for any particular reason, it's just been all the stress and everything that's been building up inside of me and I break down and let it all out.
I don't think anyone wants me to be around. I feel so... rejected and defeated. 
don't know what to do, oh dear God please help me. Help me to communicate with my friends and figure out what's the problem. I don't mean curse, I'm sorry. I don't want to be alone anymore. Send someone to walk with me. I need you.
Amen.















Older Post | Newer Post
Beginning My Past

Hello, I'm Antonia. :-) I'm really awkward but I try to get along with everyone and make people smile. I'm proud to be a Christian, "You own the skies and still You want my heart." I made this blog to express my feelings and thoughts, and if anything I write offends anyone, I apologise. What's in this blog, stays in this blog.
bold italic underlined strikethrough
sometimes you have to be your own hero.


Navigations

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk


The Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!